The latest You.S. Department regarding Justice, Antitrust Office, is seeking a highly accredited lawyer to help you act as an elder Lawyer in Internationally Area. Responsibilities in this position tend to be:
- Advising elderly Division officials towards innovation and utilization of Section policy on globally enforcement and you will collaboration situations and liaising into instance difficulties with the newest Department regarding State or other U.S. authorities businesses, sufficient reason for overseas governments and you will international government.
- Assisting new Division’s litigating parts regarding the all over the world aspects of the administration issues, along with assisting law enforcement or other collaboration involving the Office and you will overseas antitrust organizations.
This new attorney carrying it condition tend to serve as liaison within Division and overseas antitrust enterprises, and stay responsible for strengthening and you may keeping matchmaking in other jurisdictions; staying new Division informed from significant internationally battle plan and you can administration developments; delivering guidance and you will service to your antitrust factors to Division personnel; coordinating with elderly Section authorities; and you may get yourself ready for high-level connections between businesses and at multilateral fora. Brand new attorneys must have a general knowledge of brand new You.S. and you may foreign governing bodies, economic climates, and you may countries to produce and you may manage the newest Division’s relationships having jurisdictions beyond your U.S.
Your restart and support papers could be regularly see whether you meet up with the reputation official certification listed in it announcement. If you are minimally entitled to this standing, their resume and you can help paperwork could be delivered to the brand new choosing formal to own work planning. To help you be considered, an applicant need:
- Possess an excellent J.D. studies or comparable, become an active member of the new bar inside the a updates (any U.S. jurisdiction), keeps no less than four years away from blog post-J.D. experience, and stay an excellent U.S. citizen;
- Provides good diplomatic skills and high experience with antitrust legislation and you may policy; and you will
- Be aware of domestic and you will worldwide agencies in the competition things.
- Spanish knowledge.
- Experience in You.S. and all over the world battle rules and you may/or overseas antitrust businesses.
- Experience in globally lawsuits activities.
- Unless you currently have a great USAJOBS account, please carry out one to before applying through the “Create a merchant account” hook. You are able to-do their character and upload your own restart and you can help records before using.
- After a merchant account has been created, apply to the USAJOBS vacancy:
Applicants is always to familiarize on their own and you will conform to the appropriate rules regarding elite conduct regarding any potential disputes interesting concerning their apps. Particularly, please notify that it Place of work if you currently show website subscribers or adjudicate issues where it Workplace was with it and you will/or if you enjoys a family member who’s representing website subscribers or adjudicating matters where it Office was inside it to ensure that i can be take a adult dating websites look at any possible argument of interest or disqualification procedure that may need to become managed around men and women factors.
COVID-19 Inoculation: Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine.
Equal Employment Options: The U.S. Department of Justice is an Equal Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Except where otherwise provided by law, there will be no discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex – including gender identity, sexual orientation, or pregnancy status – or because of age (over 40), physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, parental status, marital status, political affiliation, or any other non-merit based factor. The Department of Justice welcomes and encourages applications from persons with physical and mental disabilities. The Department is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within the Department of Justice. For more information, please review our full EEO Statement.